sexta-feira, dezembro 23, 2005

Destino?

A ti, por toda a luz que sabes em mim ser.
And You know why...





Sometimes in the morning
When I wake up
I shed a tear
I'm hoping
Come the night time
You'll open the door and reappear
I can promise to share
All my dreams I will dare
You set my heart racing when you get next to me
Still I don't think you care
Should I wait for your love
Or I'm waiting in vain
Somebody help me 'cause I'm falling
Head over heels in love again
You... you...You're the one
And for your love I think that I would do anything
Yeah you... you, you, you, you
You're the one
And for your love I think that I would do anything

I miss you
I wanna kiss you
The sweet scent of roses is in your hair
See sometimes
When I get lonely
I still feel you beside me
When you're not there

Somebody help me cause I'm falling
Head over heels in love again
Help me... ohh can't you help me
I think I'm falling in love
I think I'm falling....

Jamiroquai

2 Comentários:

Às 12:45 da manhã , Anonymous Anónimo disse...

Ai fado, fadinho... é fatal como o destino!

Eu não digo?... Somos portugueses, pois então!

;)

 
Às 8:57 da tarde , Blogger Ruca disse...

Nunca tinhas ido tão fundo, nunca te deixas ir fundo... Mas esta musica, esta letra... Estamos diferentes? Kem me dera k sim, e kem me dera k nunca te eskeças de mim...

 

Enviar um comentário

Subscrever Enviar feedback [Atom]

<< Página inicial